Ring Of Law Leaderboards
This is our ultimate end-game content which offers the most difficult challenge but gives you the best rewards. How long can you survive!
- 5-man PvE (or less), designed to be ran with a regular group composition (Tank - Healer - 3 DPS), designed around end-game gear and challenging.
- Start a new wave, get teleported inside the Ring of Law, and SURVIVE for successive rounds of 2 minutes, during which you will be facing nicely scripted mobs as well as 3 affixes.
- There is a total of 12 affixes, 3 chosen at random, every new round (affixes can be viewed directly from the menu for more info)
- There will always be a total of 3 mobs alive during the wave, with a new one spawning for every one you kill.
- Mobs spawn at random around the arena. You can have any combo of mobs from the 14 current mob pool.
- Dying during a round will lock you out until the round ends or your group die.
- The run ends when all group members are dead, or between rounds if you chose to end it yourself.
- Surviving inside the arena and killing mobs contributes to your score. The more rounds you complete, higher your score.
- For each death, you lose 500 points
- Everything scales as you progress through rounds. Mobs and affixes will do more damage and have more health, some timers for affixes will be shortened: it gets HARD.
- Rewards are calculated based on your score at the end of the run.
Looking for something more?
Come chat with us in Discord if you would like more details or support.